Wednesday, November 20, 2013

travel insurance

Last week I received a travel insurance mail.
I have not considered travel insurance before. But lately I have been thinking about it.
Last year my aunt and brother lost 2 days - their whole trip to Washington DC - due to flight cancellation.

A few years ago I had an appendicitis. It was during the school year, but what if it had happened during our vacation? If we are traveling within the US, no problem, but what if it had happened when we were in England? Even in Brazil, where I no longer have health insurance?

It is probably worth considering travel insurance - depending on how much we are risking to lose. So yes, I will consider travel insurance from now on. Every time we plan our vacation I will check on it and balance the cost/benefit of purchasing something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment